Project Kick-off : Equipment Maintenance
We are pleased to announce the start of the CAM Capital Assets Management implementation project.
We thank La Fabril for the opportunity to lead the Team in this project that adds to the currently implemented cycles of Finance, Distribution and Manufacturing, the CAM module and the technological update of Tools Release 22.214.171.124 to be able to use the Orchestrator features.
We consider it relevant to highlight the objectives of the project, as part of the Digital Transformation RoadMap defined in La Fabril:
- Replace the current maintenance system (legacy) and manual transactions with the CAM JD Edwards Module, to integrate naturally with the cross modules that they currently use: Inventories, Purchasing, and Accounting.
- Manage Fixed Assets information: Track status, history, and costs
- Manage equipment maintenance history to detect problems, minimizing failures.
- Manage maintenance tasks according to preventive programs, corrective and predictive actions.
- Include the development of JD Edwards Digital Transformation tools: UXOne, UDOs, Orchestrator: IoT, Notifications, Mobile.
1st. Stage: Vehicle Fleet
2nd. Stage: Rest of Maintenance Equipment.
It doesn´t matter the state your company is concerning JD Edwards; if you are considering implementing it, optimizing it, or updating it to the latest version. We help you lan the best option based on our extensive knowledge of JD Edwards best practices.