Legal Requirement Information
The COT is a regime by which the goods that are transferred are reported, its origin, destination, owner, and recipient among other relevant data.
According to the Law, the subjects that are obliged to declare are those whose merchandise shipments travel through the Capital Federal territory, province of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe and Mendoza.
Regulatory Provision Series “B” No. 32/06 of 2006 regulated by the Provincial Revenue Directorate (ARBA), establishes that the transportation or transfer of goods in the territory of the province of Buenos Aires must be covered by a Transfer Operation Code (COT).
The focus of this OVI COT Solution for Argentina includes informing ARBA the remittances from the Sales and Transportation modules. Among the particularities that meet are listed:
- Comprehensive parameterization in JD Edwards.
- Sending and validating data to ARBA automatically.
- Shipment validation and error management console.
- Issuance of remittance if it is declared.
- Electronic Referral Consultation Screen.
- Contingency circuit.
- Transparent solution for the user.