Payment with Multiple Values is an OVI Quantum solution that allows you to use as a means of payment, own and third-party portfolio securities, complying with the official provision of Argentine legislation.
- It allows canceling payment commitments – supplier invoices, – with third party checks registered in the Accounts Receivable module.
- It includes the use of the different legally approved Securities as a means of payment: own checks, cash, deferred checks, etc.
- A transparent process that integrates the balance of Payers accounts with the accreditation of third-party Instruments in accounts receivable.
- A Payment Order is generated that unifies the detail of Instruments applied to Invoices.
- It is possible to cancel the Payment, reversing the movements generated in both modules: Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, maintaining data integration.
- Naturally adapts to standard and localized JD circuits Edwards.
- Quick installation and easy configuration according to Oracle-JD Edwards directives.